Pages

1.13.2015

This poem is almost like a different view point of Katelynn Kenyon's "Do you believe me now" poem.
it is from the point of her friend that she can't see


Katelynn's Poem:

I told you this has gone too far,
Who knew it would leave a scar,
I asked you to stop,
My anger was filled to the top,
But you didn’t believe me,
I said this is getting rough,
Too far, too rough,
I said all I am is pain,
I truly believed you are insane,
Do you believe me now?
I told you no more,
Is that too much to ask for?
I told you this wasn’t fun,
I told you I was done,
Do you believe me now?
I left running in tears,
From all the pain and fears,
And didn’t come back,
Because of your attack,
Do you believe me now?
As tear ran down my cheeks,
I cried for weeks,
I left for good,
From the past that stood,
Do you believe me now?
I moving now,
Because you still don’t know how,
Any of this is because of you,

Do you believe me now?

why are you crying?
why won't you speak?
i don't know what's wrong
i feel like a freak.
all you ever do is look sad,
behind your fake smile.
please forget them,
won't you stay for a while?
they don't know what they are saying,
they don't know the damage.
if only your pain could be healed
with a bandage.
i am your friend,
why are you leaving?
oh, you are moving away?
moving this evening?
now it's my turn to cry.
Is this the end?
my best friend is moving.
was i not a good friend?
why won't you talk to me?
i am putting an end to this now.
i was there for you.
do you remember now?
well its my time to go,
you were all i lived for.
goodbye dear Kate.
of me, you'll hear no more.



-xx Anonymous #1



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...