Pages

1.13.2015

Sleep



This is a poem that I wrote.
I dunno why.
Im nothing like this moody girl who hates life.
Well, not on 364/365 days of the year.......
but I think everyone has their days........
anyways, comment and tell me what you think.......


I sit here,
On my bed.
My room dark.
Im alone,

Unknown.

My little notebook,


Ripped pages,

And broken dreams

It sits here,

On my lap.

My pencil

Sharpened.

Unused.

I fling everything,

My book,

My pencil,

Across the room.

I think

Part of my soul

Is thrown away,

Too.

I sink into my covers.

My pillow stained

And wet.

Slowly,

I fall asleep.

I hope

I don’t wake up.


  -xx Anonymous #2

3 comments:

  1. Great Job. I happen to be the one that hates life lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't seem like that.
      cx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I like the new pic, Anonymous #1.
    Thanks for editing it! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...