Pages

1.12.2015

Narcisuss


I kneel down.
The grass is wet with morning dew,
But I ignore it.
Something else is there.
I peer over,
My mouth open in awe,
Like a child on his birthday.
Who is this?
He puzzles me,
This man.
I wave,
And he returns it.
I ask his name, but he stays silent.
I kneel here,
Unaware
Of the sun rising and setting
Again and again.
Im lost in this man’s face.
I can’t stand it,
Not any longer.
I lean forward,
My hand reaching to his cheek.
And I am falling.
Down,
Down,
Down.
I sink.

xx Anonymous #2

5 comments:

  1. Squee! Your first post! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there'll be more where that came from! cx

      Delete
  2. Hey, i got your comment on my blog! I actually just read like all your posts lol I'll try to give your link to some other bloggers!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This blog is by two people, so we really appreciate it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Lizzie!! This was my first post... :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...