Pages

11.17.2014

Gone

A quick storem by me

I sit in the chair by the bed, staring at Cheyenne.

She sleeps.

I watch her breathing. It fluctuates like the wind.

High.
Low.
Fast.
Slow.

She gasps to life and smiles when she sees me. I smile back, but squeeze her hand tightly.

My best friend is dying.

"I guess now we can't do fashion shows in the bathroom," she wheezes as i laugh.

A tear drips down my cheek.

How will I survive?

She coughs.

Once.
Twice.
Harder.
Three times.

I scream for a doctor to come,

but it's too late.
When I do, i look back at Cheyenne.
Her eyes are closed, but her lips are still smiling.

I let go of her hand and cry for her to wake up.

I scream
"do something,"

But she is dead.

She is gone.

-xx Anonymous #1



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...